Mrs Laurence CASSARINOLicensing-out Lead - Portfolio Enhancement & Maximisation Dpt
Specialties: Business Development, Licensing and Market Research support, Alliance Management and Customer Relations to the Biotech, Medtech, Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences Industries, and Start-Up Coaching.
1. Looking for co-investment opportunities under TPI's i2020 Accelerator scheme: early-stage, seed round, small molecule focus
2. Looking for assets for licensing for clients, including: rare disease assets (except cell & gene therapy), CVD, pain management, respiratory, innovative technologies, 505(b)(2) products
3. Meeting companies interested in state-of-the -art machine learning solutions for drug discovery
4. Meeting companies interested in acquiring antibody libraries
5. Meeting companies interested in acquiring a phase II ready asset in multiple myeloma
6. Meeting companies interested in a range of market-ready nickel allergy products
Dr Simon BennettManaging Director
Dr Michel SestierProject Director Search Evaluation & Licensing Rheumatology / Oncology
Mr Didier LandaisGlobal Head of Licensing
Silence Therapeutics is a leading RNAi company, developing highly innovative medicines with life-saving potential for patients with serious and rare diseases, based upon its proprietary technology platform in GalNAc conjugated siRNA.
The Company is in a strong position to maximise the potential of its IP and technology through collaborations and the advancement of internal programmes toward the clinic. Silence’s lead candidate SLN124 will move into clinical development in the coming year.