Krewel Meuselbach GmbH
Krewel Meuselbach (KM) is a medium-sized Company of German origin. Beside the German Organisation, KM is historically strong in particular in Russia/CIS countries as well as Slovakia and Poland with own organisations.
Today KM is strategically focused on OTC-products with a strong competence in phyto-pharmaceutical drugs. Inhouse R&D and innovative pharmaceutical processing results in differentiated products with clear USP’s (e.g. free of alcohol and preservatives, standardized high bioavailability).
Mr Henning ThielHead of Business Development
LABORATOIRES DIEPHARMEX SA
Mr Benjamin ROUSSELOTVice President Strategy & Corporate Development
Mr Bruce BONOChief Commercial Officer
LABORATOIRES URGO HEALTHCARE
Short Company Description:
Urgo Healthcare (Turnover of 156 M€, the Self Care Division of the privately owned URGO Group, 589 M€ / 3180 employees), has leading market positions in France and on international markets (81M€ is done on International Markets through our 22 subsidiaries and exclusive distributors).
Urgo Healthcare has a portofolio of 12 brands of which 4 are global:
URGO in First Aid
HUMEX and HUMER in Cough & Cold and Allergy
ALVITYL in Multivitamins
Other brands are AGAVE, ALPHREMA, MORDEX, SONODOR, NOVAFIX, SONALTO, INOTYOL and GOVITAL.
We are interested in:
Urgo Healthcare is interested in Licencing-In products (range extensions and breakthrough innovations) for its different brands to be promoted in France and its network of 80 countries.
We have the expertise in different types of regulatory status, whether OTC MA Drugs, Medical Devices, Electrical Devices, Biocides, Food Supplements or Cosmetics. We focus on self-medication products with strong clinical evidence.
We are mainly interested in the following products:
- Cough&Cold, ENT and Allergy OTC Drugs (based on chemical or natural ingredients)
- Cough&Cold, ENT and Allergy Medical Devices (based on natural ingredients)
- First aid (Ex: advanced wound care plasters, stop bleeding, burn injuries, innovative antiseptic solutions, insect bites, blisters, Filmogel Technology®)
- Pain management products (Electrotherapy devices, Creams, Gels, Hot&Cold Patches and Sport Injuries)
- Oral Care & Dental care
- Skin care (Including baby care)
- Foot care
- Gynecology care (vaginal dryness & infections, Pelvis pain, infertility …)
- Food Supplement for well being and vitality for all the family (Ex: Probiotics)
- Hearing discomfort devices (hearing loss, tinnitus …)
Mr Pascal AUZIEREStrategic Business Development Director
Mr Hugo METIVIERBUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
We are offering a full service (MA Dossier + Supply) to partners willing to create and complement their range with products that we offer.
Among others, we are working with multinational companies such as Servier, Mylan, Teva, BMS, Sanofi, Sandoz which appreciate our full service reactivity and quality.
Liberty Pharma offers several kind of products. Our Product list, available on demand, features :
- Medical mouthwashes
- Cough and cold products : pharmaceutical, phytotherapy, medical device and also food supplement
- Gastro-enterology products : both pharmaceutical and phytotherapy
- Venous pathologies : Food supplement range
- Dermatology : Scabies treatment
Each dossier is fully developed internally and is available to be audited in our online platform. We are looking for partners interested by the MA Dossiers / finished products that we offer, with a supply full service in order to launch innovative and unique products or to complete an existing range.
Our standard business model is open to discussion but normally we sell directly MA Dossiers, to our partners, combined with a long-term supply contract.
We don't have any trademarks or sales force, nor interest in licensing-in.